Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I won Samantha's Trunk

  1. #1
    Inactive Member elizabeth_1325's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I won a Pre-Mattel trunk for $114 (it retailed for $175) I can't wait to get it Samantha needed some place to put all her outfits and accessories, finally...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=9530531005

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It looks great. DD has Molly's and we love it.Congratulations.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great. I just love her trunk. The drawers really hold a lot. If you have her whole collection of clothes you may need two trunks I am sorry to say. Samantha and Molly have way too many dresses.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations! This is the first time I've seen the trunk in detail----beautiful & practical! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We actually have two old Samantha trunks at our house... it was by far the favorite over here [img]wink.gif[/img] . Hope you really like yours... it's a great buy!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations; it looks lovely, and what a great price! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •